Advice to the Profession
Advice to the Profession Index
The College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA) provides advice to the profession to support physicians in implementing the CPSA Standards of Practice. This advice does not define a standard of practice, nor should it be interpreted as legal advice.
Advice to the Profession documents are dynamic and may be edited or updated for clarity at any time. Please refer back to these articles regularly to ensure you are aware of the most recent advice. Major changes will be communicated to our members; however, minor edits may only be noted within the documents.
For more information or archived versions, please contact Chantelle DickLOLS10在线直播下注, Standards of Practice Coordinator.
- COVID-19: Defining “Urgent”
- COVID-19: Difficult Practice Decisions
- COVID-19: Reopening Practice
- COVID-19: Virtual Care
- Medical Assistance in Dying
- Medical Practice Observation Experience
- Prescribing: Administration
- Prescribing: Drugs Associated with Substance Use Disorder or Substance-Related Harm
- Professional Courtesy
- Referral Consultation
- Responsibility for a Medical Practice
- Safe Prescribing for Opioid Use Disorder
- Social Media
- 8 Tips for Managing Emails (OIPC)
- Electronic Communications & Security of Mobile Devices
- Physicians as Custodians of Patient Records
- Smart Phone Recordings by Patients (CMPA)
Also see Patient FAQs