Good Medical Practice – It’s What We’re All LOLS10在线直播下注
LOLS10在线直播下注 THIS PROGRAM
Vestibular testing accreditation standards ensure patient safety and quality care in facilities performing this service. The College accredits private vestibular testing facilities where diagnostic tests are interpreted by CPSA members.
Register a New Facility
LOLS10在线直播下注If you would like to perform vestibular testing in your facility, you must be accredited.
to start the accreditation process.
Apply to interpret vestibular testing
Applicants must specialize in neurology or otolaryngology and have the minimum equivalent of one year of extra training in neurotology.
Update your facility information
Are you planning to…
- move or change the name of your facility?
- offer new tests or procedures?
- hire a new Medical Director?
- change the contact information for your facility?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need to notify us.
Vestibular Testing Fees
As of April 1, 2019, the annual fee cycle for accredited facilities has changed to a fiscal billing cycle (April 1 – March 31). Assessment fees will be invoiced in the same quarter your facility was assessed. Questions about your fees? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Fees (for facilities registering for the first time)
|Registration fee||$300.00 +GST|
LOLS10在线直播下注Facility annual fees for new or closed facilities are calculated based on the number of months the facility is or has been operational during our billing cycle.
|Vestibular testing facility||$1775.00 +GST|
Assessment Fees (as required)
|Vestibular testing facility||$2250.00 +GST|
Added Service Fees
• Fees for Added Services are based on cost recovery (i.e. time spent on review, travel, etc.) + a 6% administration fee +GST.
• Fee for rescheduling an assessment is $500 +GST• Fee for post renovations/facility moves is $670 +GST• Late payment penalty is $250 +GST• Additional fees may apply if extra assessors are required due to the facility size or scope, or if out-of-province assessors are required.
LOLS10在线直播下注 accreditation standards
CPSA accreditation standards are developed based on input from field experts, best practice and research identified by other regulators, standard setting bodies and industry associations. These standards ensure Alberta’s vestibular testing facilities meet or exceed safety and quality standards.